Here are some cute photos of Pao, showing him getting sleepier and sleepier while taking his picture.
Fast asleep now. Basically he eats, uses the puppy toilet (90% hit, good boy), runs around playing with stuff for about 15 minutes and then falls asleep again.
Meanwhile he’s gaining weight every day: 1.3 kg, 1.44 kg, 1.48 kg, 1.56 kg, 1.69 kg, 1.76 kg, and yesterday 1.86 kg – maybe. He was squirmy. Haven’t weighed him yet today.
This morning will be Pao’s first visit to the vet! We are testing out this old camera case as a puppy pouch for today.
My questions for the vet:
- Is the puppy food I’m using the best for now?
- How big do you think he will get?
- What kind of a mix do you think he is? Can we do a DNA test?
- Is pet insurance worth it?
- When should he get neutered? How long will he be hospitalized? How much does it cost?
- What vaccine and flea treatment schedule is recommended?
- Nail trimming! Please do it! And show me how to do it! His nails are sharp!
- How often should he be washed?
- Do you think he is the type of dog that sheds? (Tao has been gone for more than 12 years, and I’ve since moved, but I still sometimes find Tao hairs!)