The more things change

The US is in the middle of changing their clocks now. So Boston is 14 hours different from Tokyo instead of 13 (because the clocks don’t change here). And Boston and St. Louis are the same time instead of being separated by an hour like they are usually. And Boston and San Francisco are only separated by two hours instead of three hours like they are usually. Is there a special name for this period of time while all the clocks are shuffling about until they settle down?


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.